Thursday, September 14, 2006

Weight Loss Update

OK all - it's been a while since I updated.  I really haven't been sticking to my diet very well (hangs head in shame).  I haven't gained but I also haven't lost much in the last month or two.  I'm still working out, but not as religiously as I was.  I need to get motivated again.  I don't want to have a setback for sure.  I've come too far.

I've lost a total of 34 pounds since March (39 pounds lighter than I was this time last year).  I have gone from wearing sizes 24 & 26 to wearing 18's & 20's.  My best friend is also dieting (she started in 18's & 20's and is now down to 12's - go Jamie!!) and is starting to hand down clothes to me so it is a great feeling to fit into smaller sizes. 

I need to get back to blogging so I can keep the motivation!  I think it helps to put it in writing.  ;)

No comments: