Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Alright Already

I've been pondering this blog for a few days, trying to decide what I'm going to do here. Of course, I'm going to keep bringing the TV love, but I think I'm going a little more personal with this blog, too.

So officially, today, this blog becomes the blog about MY favorite shows and MY life (which basically revolves around my favorite shows anyway).

Speaking of my favorite shows, I got my Heroes DVD last week. If you haven't seen the unaired pilot, go now to get your DVD! It is AWESOME!! It also has 50 deleted scenes. Yes, FIFTY! I still haven't made it through all of them.

I ordered my Grey's Anatomy DVD yesterday and it's ready for me to pick up at Best Buy, so I'll report back when I've eyed the special features on that one. I elected for Best Buy because they were offering a free bonus DVD and, if you know me, you know I'm a sucker for free stuff.

One more week until Smallville comes to DVD and then my wallet is safe until December when LOST hits stores.

No comments: