Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I Take Back All the Bad Things I Said About My Hubby

...until the next time he pisses me off anyway.

As I told you, I have been working a lot this month helping my parents relocate their business.  Phone Guy has worked a ton installing Christmas lights and also is doing early mornings at UPS.  We've been so busy we haven't had time to put up our tree, wrap any presents or even keep the house picked up.

I worked late today and on the way home had to stop at the post office and drop of an ebay package.  I called him on my way home and asked if I should pick up dinner.  He said we should take the kids for pizza and told me to swing by the house and pick him up.  He was waiting in the driveway when I got there.

We went to dinner and as we returned home, he asked the kids if they believed in magic.  I walked in the door to find that he had washed dishes, done laundry, picked up the living room AND put up our Christmas tree.  He put the lights on but left the ornaments for the boys and I to put up.  I was so happy and totally in shock!  It's really not typical behavior for him. LOL

Even though he ticks me off once in a while, he is definitely a keeper! 

No comments: