Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy New Year

It's been a long time, hasn't it? Yeah well, I got involved in doing some freelance writing and I will confess I was in a bit over my head. I kept up with it, but barely and it left no time for my baby here.

It looks like that writing may be coming to an end. At the very least, the job will be cut to 1/3 of what I was doing. That means it's time to dust off Crazy 4 TV and get back to talking about all of my favorite shows and my life in general.

What?! The writers are on strike! There is no new TV to talk about?! You're kidding me! (OK, of course I already knew that...I was just messin' with ya!) ;)

It's not a total loss...yet. We still have LOST starting up in a few weeks. There's one more Grey's Anatomy and 3 more ER's left. Plus there's also a lot of gossip out there and we can always review the writers' YouTube videos if we get bored.

So hang with me and we'll get this puppy back on track. It's good to be home!

No comments: