Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

guitar-hero-aerosmith-art Yes, I am still alive, though you couldn’t really tell from this site, eh?

So I hope you had a nice start to the new year.  Exciting woman that I am, I spent my NYE with the usual Raspberry Ginger Ale, junk food and my family.  The boys and I played on our new Wii while Phone Guy napped.  He woke up about 11:30, just in time to ring in the new year with us and then go back to bed.  We are the quintessential party animals.

Speaking of the Wii, it is my new best friend.  I have enjoyed many hours of Wii Fit, Wii Sports and Guitar Hero Aerosmith over the last week or so.  I beat Guitar Hero on Easy, and I’m about halfway through on Medium now.  So I was feeling like Cheap Trick might call me any minute to join them on a reunion tour or something.  Well Guitar Hero gave me the smackdown yesterday when I tried out a duet with The Pleaser, him on Easy and me on Hard.  I was booed off the stage.

I realized I am NOT a Guitar Hero.  Yet.

No comments: