Thursday, June 1, 2006

Sometimes You Feel Like a Bitch, Sometimes You Don't

I am just pissed at all of the "men" in my life right now, so ignore me....

GRIPE #1:
OK, you know how men are always blaming our bad moods on PMS....well what the hell causes their bad moods?!?  Phone Guy has been on the rag now for 3 days.  Everything he says is some smartass comment and it's pissing me off!  For example:  I washed the towels he uses in the garage.  I ask, "Where do you want me to put these?"  He looks at me and very sarcastically says, "the garage." (Oh no you di-nt....)  So I calmly turn around, walk to the garage door and throw the stack of nicely folded towels into the garage to land where they may. 

GRIPE #2:
I am tired of being woken up in the middle of the night for stupid crap.  The kids are on summer break now.  The first day of summer break, Danger Boy wakes me up at 1:30, 4:30 and 6:30 - each time asking the burning question, "Is it time to get up yet?"  HELLO!  It is summer vacation.  It is NOT time to get up at any of those ungodly hours!  You have a freakin' clock in your room, look at it.  You know I wake you at 7:00 am for school.  Don't get up any earlier than that.  Then the last 3 nights he has woken me between 11:30 and 1:30 to tell me he has a nosebleed, which would be fine if he actually HAD a nosebleed.  He has 2 microscopic drops of blood on a tissue...and do you want to know why?  Because he lies in bed and picks his nose.  GROSS!  He is just nasty. 

GRIPE #3:
And this morning was even more enjoyable.  At 3:30 Phone Guy wakes me to ask where my car keys are so he can leave for work.  My sleepy mind starts thinking....and I realize I never drove yesterday.  So I get up to look for them.  He says, "I got the spare key, never mind."  I then remember that I sent The Pleaser to the car yesterday for something.  I have a psychic vision and call to Phone Guy to tell him to check the rear bumper.  Sure enough, there sit my keys on the rear bumper...in the driveway...with my house key on the ring....in front of the house.  OOOOOH BOY is that child going to hear from me when he wakes up. 
I need some sleep.   (can you tell)

No comments: