Friday, June 23, 2006

Where the Hell Are Your Parents?

It is 11:15pm and I sit here listening to kids playing in the street in front of my house.  I'm not talking teenagers, I mean kids - 10 and under.  One is only about 3 years old.  They are running around screaming and there isn't an adult in sight.  My 7 year old is trying to sleep.  My 10 year old isn't here but if he was, he couldn't sleep because they are playing in the street outside his bedroom window.  My neighborhood is pretty safe but that doesn't stop predators from coming and snatching one of them up.  Not to mention that people sometimes drive pretty fast down my street and might not see them in the dark. 

I guess I am getting old but it is really irritating me!  I'm giving them about 15 more minutes, then I am going out to tell them to get in their houses!  I am such a mean old bitch!! (It's official....I have turned into my mother)

No comments: