Wednesday, June 7, 2006

The Dreaded Plateau

I have reached it - The Dreaded Plateau.  You know the one when you diet and you stop losing weight.  UGH it is really frustrating me. I haven't lost anything in two weeks.  It makes it really hard to keep motivated.  It's bad enough that I still look like a fat ass and nobody has noticed the weight loss but now I am not losing.  Someone slap me and keep me motivated.  I am seriously wanting to bake some Snickerdoodles and eat until I puke.  Well, not really the last part so much...but you know what I mean. 
In other news, Danger Boy is in Oklahoma with the grandparents.  As much as he drives me crazy, I miss the little dude.  It is too quiet around here.  Almost creepy.  The Pleaser is still around but he'll be going to his dad's for the weekend so I might actually have some grown up time this weekend.  Ahhhhhh. 

No comments: